Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Victor A. Wagner Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-23 18:42:40

At 23:15 2007-03-22, Thomas Witt wrote:

>Victor,
>
>On Mar 22, 2007, at 10:06 PM, Victor A. Wagner Jr. wrote:
>
>>At 22:42 2007-03-22, Thomas Witt wrote:
>>
>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>Several testers haven't picked up on this yet. Could you please
>>>make sure these are no longer reported.
>>
>>what are we supposed to "pick up" on?
>
>Your tests still show results for these. It was my understanding that
>you have to remove the results locally when running incremental tests.
>
>Take my apologies in case I am wrong.
>
>Thomas
>

>--
>Thomas Witt
>witt_at_[hidden]
>

>ok, I repeated all the instructions you gave in both your EMails

I intentionally deleted python.jam because for some reason it
confuses cvsnt everytime dave updates it and to force a new run.
confuses ::= causes a checksum error after the patch
as for me, I'm wondering where Dave got an editor that leaves so many
trailing spaces on the lines.

a new run should strt in a minute or two

Victor A. Wagner Jr. http://rudbek.com
               "There oughta be a law"

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com