Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-24 17:51:16

David Abrahams wrote:

> on Sat Mar 24 2007, Martin Wille <mw8329-AT-yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>
>> o communication problems (e.g. Volodya had posted a message about
>> problems in how regression.py passes toolset names to Boost.Build.
>> Apparently, Dave didn't know about that a couple of weeks later)
>
> Regardless, I am not the maintainer of regression.py, so what
> difference would knowing earlier make?

Apparently, there were different ideas of how bjam should get invoked in
order to specify the toolsets, regardless of regression.py.

I actually still don't know whether

  bjam --toolset=toolset,toolset

or

  bjam toolset,toolset

is the "right" way, or if both are equally ok.

(for me, from a user perspective, --toolset=toolset,toolset makes more
sense)

Regards,

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com