Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-10 22:43:38

K. Noel Belcourt wrote:

> On Jun 10, 2007, at 3:36 PM, Rene Rivera wrote:
>
>> # Publishing test log
>> "/home/grafik/devroots/Boost/boost-head-testing/results/boost/bin.v2/libs/intrusive/test/multiset_test.test/gcc-4.2.0~linux~x86/debug/test_log.xml"
>>

> Yes, I've got the test output (attached), though it looks like the tests
> failed.

Well that's a different story, since it will generate the test log
output even if it can't contact the Dart server. In my testing I capture
the output of running python itself also, to see what's going on with:

     python regression.py ... 2>&1 | tee test.log

>> Nope... Should be "--dart-server=beta.boost.org:8081". Although you
>> could just remove the option since that's the default value.
>
> Hmmm, I wonder if I can't send the results through our firewall, though
> we've had no problem uploading stuff to Metacomm.

Not sure how we could test that. Since you mentioned earlier about
looking at the server. I would guess that's really all you need.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com