Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Joaquin M Lopez Munoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-03 06:43:02

Victor A. Wagner Jr. <vawjr <at> rudbek.com> writes:

> Joaquín Mª López Muñoz wrote:
> > This regression tester does not update its results since June 21,
> > and it shows an otherwise spurious-looking regression:
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/2qfc4f
> >
> > Any chance we can get a fresh update?
> >
> I don't know what you want. I run tests when something changes in the
> CVS repository. My audit trail says nothing has changed since then.
> I try not to waste time on my system.

Your audit trail is correct in that nothing has changed in
the code base, but the problem is that this error is spurious,
it happens now and then without any particular dependence on the
code, and will go away on the next run, even if the source
hasn't been touched. A link to a past manifestation of the
same issue:

So, what would be needed is simply a rerun of the offending
test --I don't know if you can control the regression tester
to that level of detail.

Thank you,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo