Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-30 11:16:22

Victor A. Wagner Jr. wrote:
> Martin Wille wrote:
>> Rene Rivera wrote:
>>
>>> Following up on Aleksey's response, and the CVS->SVN move. We need
>>> the following testers to do a run against the 1.34.1 release tag:
>>>

>> [...]
>>
>>> Martin Wille
>>>
>> [...]
>>

>> There were no changes to code since my most recent test run. I don't
>> think rerunning the tests makes sense in this case.
>>
> ditto for me, no changes from last 1.34.0 to 1.34.1

OK, I did a diff check from 1.34.1 to the RC_1_34_0 state, and there are
no code changes. Only some doc changes AFAICT. So looking at the dates
of the results we only really need updated tests from:

slapeta-V2 (Windows)
    - cw-9.4
    - intel-vc71-win-9.1
speedsnail-borland-d (Windows)
    - borland-5.8.2
speedsnail-gcc-d (Windows)
    - gcc-cygwin-3.4.4
    - gcc-mingw-3.4.2
    - gcc-mingw-3.4.5
speedsnail-msvc-d (Windows)
    - msvc-6.5
    - msvc-7.0
    - msvc-7.1
    - msvc-8.0
speedsnail-msvc-dp (Windows)
    - msvc-6.5_stlport4
    - msvc-7.1_stlport4

Those would be the ones that look outdated, i.e. the results are older
than the June 26th that seems to be the last date code changes happened.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com