Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-30 11:52:31

Rene Rivera wrote:
> ... we only really need updated tests from:
>
> speedsnail-borland-d (Windows)
> - borland-5.8.2
> speedsnail-gcc-d (Windows)
> - gcc-cygwin-3.4.4
> - gcc-mingw-3.4.2
> - gcc-mingw-3.4.5
> speedsnail-msvc-d (Windows)
> - msvc-6.5
> - msvc-7.0
> - msvc-7.1
> - msvc-8.0
> speedsnail-msvc-dp (Windows)
> - msvc-6.5_stlport4
> - msvc-7.1_stlport4
>
> Those would be the ones that look outdated, i.e. the results are older
> than the June 26th that seems to be the last date code changes happened.

Since I have reconfigured my machine since then, I needed a little time
to readjust my regression test setup.

I am in place now, but running all regressions will need a couple of
days. However I already downloaded the latest tarball, so I am not
dependent on availability of CVS.

What puzzles me is the --tag I shoud pass to regression.py.
Are you sure it should be: --tag=Version_1_34_1 ?

At least this what I did according to your instructions.

Roland

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com