Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Vial, Florent (fvial_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-31 05:33:15

Hello list,

I upgraded to boost 1.34.1 lately for the latest filesystem
functionality.
I checked on
http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-HEAD/developer/sum
mary.html
and thought I might add my results to the list.

I followed the instructions described on
http://www.boost.org/tools/regression/xsl_reports/runner/instructions.ht
ml
with a workaround to be able to use gcc 4.0.4 : I created patch_boost
file that simply copied a modified user-config.jam in the freshly
checked-out source directory (in boost/tools/build/v2).
In that user-config.jam, there is just a change at line 24 that reads :
using gcc : 4.0 : g++404 ;

I am behind a proxy and specified it using the --proxy option.
Everything went as expected (including downloading the tarball),
excluding the uploading of the log archive
that failed with following error :

# upload_logs failed with message "(113, 'No route to host')"
# Giving up.

AFAIK, the proxy I specified supports the ftp. So I do not know what
failed. Is there another way of letting my
 log archive reach the boost community ?

Cheers,
Florent

Arnold & Richter Cine Technik GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG
Sitz: Munchen - Registergericht: Amtsgericht Munchen - Handelsregisternummer: HRA 57918
Personlich haftender Gesellschafter: Arnold & Richter Cine Technik GmbH
Sitz: Munchen - Registergericht: Amtsgericht Munchen - Handelsregisternummer: HRB 54477
Geschaftsfuhrer: Prof. Dr. Dejan Ilic; Franz Kraus; Jens Schafer
Beiratsvorsitzender: Prof. Dr. Hans-Jorg Bullinger

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com