Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-01 14:46:59

Rene Rivera writes:
> > The results from RC_1_34_0 directory that are still relevant to 1.34.0
> > need to be copied over to either of these two dirs manually. If
> > somebody beats me to it, I'd greatly appreciate it :).
>
> I think I moved all the relevant results. Hm, and now I notice you said
> copy. Should I copy them back to the RC_1_34_0 dir?

If it's not too much pain, please do. It wouldn't matter if I have
copied the dir just after 1.34.0 was released, but at the moment
that's the only approximation of raw 1.34.0 results we have (although
there is an XML with all the results merged and restructured in the
1.34.0 reports archive at
http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/1_34_0.zip).

Thank you!

--