Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Vial, Florent (fvial_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-03 03:37:02

>> AFAIK, the proxy I specified supports the ftp. So I do not know what
>> failed.

>The error most likely means that your proxy does not in fact let
>through an FTP connection to "fx.meta-comm.com" (the server where the
>script tries to upload the results to). You probably need to
>explicitly open (passive) FTP-specific ports.

Thank you Aelksey, you were right indeed. Actually the proxy I specified
spupports http but does not support ftp. Ftp works only for me if i do
_not_ specify a proxy. So I am left with a useless regression.py script,
since I would need something like :

regression.py --http-proxy=http://my.proxy.com:80 --ftp-proxy=none

As far as I understood, using "--proxy" will specify both the http and
ftp proxies ? And I cannot use an empty "--ftp-proxy". Is there
something I could do ?

Cheers,
Florent

Arnold & Richter Cine Technik GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG
Sitz: Munchen - Registergericht: Amtsgericht Munchen - Handelsregisternummer: HRA 57918
Personlich haftender Gesellschafter: Arnold & Richter Cine Technik GmbH
Sitz: Munchen - Registergericht: Amtsgericht Munchen - Handelsregisternummer: HRB 54477
Geschaftsfuhrer: Prof. Dr. Dejan Ilic; Franz Kraus; Jens Schafer
Beiratsvorsitzender: Prof. Dr. Hans-Jorg Bullinger

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com