Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Markus Schöpflin (markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-15 06:35:38

Hello,

I'm in to process to convert my boost regression test runner for Tru64
to use the new SVN repository, but I'm having troubles accessing the
repository.

Up to now I have used CVS/SSH to access the boost repository through
our company firewall.

Now I'm facing the problem that the recommended substitute for SVN

   svn co svn+ssh://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk boost

does not work because I don't have a user ID and password to supply.

To make live interesting, I cannot use HTTP to access the repository
because that would require the use of some non-supported (MS
proprietary) proxy authentication scheme.

Does anyone have any other ideas on how I could access the boost SVN?

Markus

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com