Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Caleb Epstein (caleb.epstein_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-15 16:21:34

On 8/15/07, Markus Schöpflin <markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden]> wrote:

Now I'm facing the problem that the recommended substitute for SVN

> svn co svn+ssh://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk boost
>
> does not work because I don't have a user ID and password to supply.

I don't think svn+ssh is a supported access method on svn.boost.org.

See http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/BoostSubversion

To make live interesting, I cannot use HTTP to access the repository
> because that would require the use of some non-supported (MS
> proprietary) proxy authentication scheme.
>
> Does anyone have any other ideas on how I could access the boost SVN?

Can you do https? If so you can ask for developer access and then use the
URL https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/. I think there may be work underway to
get anonymous access over https as well. This would be great for folks
behind proxy servers.

--
Caleb Epstein

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com