Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-15 18:26:46

Yes, it's intentional <http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/38618>
& <http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/1128>.

> Is there some environment variable which can be set to point to
> user-config.jam ?

There was mention of providing a USER_CONFIG env var, but I think that
was rejected.

> Note that specifying
>
> --bjam-options="--user-config=$BOOST_BUILD_PATH/user-config.jam"

Yea, that should work.

> when invoking regression.py does not work because, as far as I can tell, when
> building process_jam_log, regression.py does not pass bjam-options to bjam.

I guess regression.py should be fixed :-\

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com