Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: K. Noel Belcourt (kbelco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-15 22:05:24

On Aug 15, 2007, at 6:54 AM, Doug Gregor wrote:

> On Aug 15, 2007, at 6:35 AM, Markus Schöpflin wrote:
>
>> I'm in to process to convert my boost regression test runner for
>> Tru64
>> to use the new SVN repository, but I'm having troubles accessing the
>> repository.
>>
>> Up to now I have used CVS/SSH to access the boost repository through
>> our company firewall.
>>
>> Now I'm facing the problem that the recommended substitute for SVN
>>
>> svn co svn+ssh://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk boost
>
> Use:
>
> svn co http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk boost
>
> More information is available at:
>
> http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/BoostSubversion
>
> Where did you see the "svn+ssh" bit? You aren't the first person to
> have tried this, so I'm wondering if something is incorrectly
> documented on one of Boost's web pages...

Perhaps we need to add a section to the Wiki to help people who are
behind firewalls.

I added this to my .subversion/servers file to access svn from behind
our firewall.

[groups]
boost = svn.boost.org

[boost]
http-proxy-host = proxy.sandia.gov
http-proxy-port = 80

You'll need to customize this for your own site, of course.

-- Noel

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com