Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-25 00:53:59


What was wrong with my change? at this moment I forget what
it was. I'll have to look back and see what it was and why I did it.
But I did did run the whole boost test suite with the
altered version and used it for a week or so before I checked it in.

Robert Ramey

Rene Rivera wrote:
> A recent change to process_jam_log.cpp changed the output of the
> generated XML result files. I've reverted the change with this change
> <>. This does mean that
> for incremental testers there will be bogus test_log.xml files. Two
> options for cleaning up to get fresh results are possible:
> * Do a full build on the next test run.
> * Find and delete all files with the following extensions: "*.output",
> "*.run", and "*.test". This will cause tests to get retested but not
> as many to be recompiled, relinked, etc. If you have the 'find' and
> 'rm' Unix commands you can do this with:
> find . -regextype egrep -regex '.*[.](output|run|test)$' -and -type
> f -exec rm '{}' ';'
> Advanced thanks for paying attention :-)

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at