Boost Testing :
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-25 01:09:12
Robert Ramey wrote:
> What was wrong with my change? at this moment I forget what
> it was. I'll have to look back and see what it was and why I did it.
> But I did did run the whole boost test suite with the
> altered version and used it for a week or so before I checked it in.
I have no real clue what is wrong with the changes. All I know is:
* Right after your changes the test pages show bad results. You can see
this if look through the test history at the dartboard
<http://beta.boost.org:8081/Boost_HEAD/Dashboard/> and look at the
transition from before-to-after your change.
* The effect of your chages makes the text_log.xml files put in
You would only see the effect if you either looked at the XML content,
and knew what the content is supposed to be. Or if you ran the XSLT
-- -- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything -- Redshift Software, Inc. - http://redshift-software.com -- rrivera/acm.org - grafik/redshift-software.com -- 102708583/icq - grafikrobot/aim - grafikrobot/yahoo