Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-13 14:13:46

In the "Running Boost Regression Tests" docs, there is no mention in the
Installation section of the need to provide a user-config.jam file. Yet
without such a file, bjam fails because a couple of the tests require
python.

There should be a bullet item saying you need to supply a
user-config.jam file, what it should contain, and where it should go.

The minimal contents, according to the Boost.Python docs, are:

    import toolset : using ;
    using python ;

Where it should go seems to be ~ on POSIX-like systems, and the
directory given by ECHO %HOMEDRIVE%%HOMEPATH% on Windows systems.

I'd make the changes myself, but I'm allergic to .rst documentation.

Thanks,

--Beman

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com