Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-15 12:04:52

K. Noel Belcourt wrote:
> On Sep 15, 2007, at 5:11 AM, Beman Dawes wrote:
>
>> Boost.System tests were added to boost-trunk/status on September 12th,
>> yet http://beta.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/
>> system.html
>> is still not reporting any results for those tests on the Sandia,
>> OSL5,
>> and Rudbek Associates tests. From the dates for those tests, it would
>> appear those systems are not running on the current state of
>> boost-trunk/status, and that brings into question whether they are
>> updating their working copies at all.
>
> There appears to be a problem generating the tar ball.

This is what I'm trying to track down... It's not a problem with the tar
ball, as downloading it manually has all the current content. I suspect
the regression.py script does some other checks and just doesn't
download new tar balls. --- How I wish that file had comments :-(

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com