Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: K. Noel Belcourt (kbelco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-17 15:43:49

On Sep 17, 2007, at 11:43 AM, K. Noel Belcourt wrote:

> On Sep 16, 2007, at 8:09 PM, Rene Rivera wrote:
>
>> K. Noel Belcourt wrote:
>>> Well I just retried it on Linux and on Sun, same message.
>>> Everything
>>> looks okay but it would help if I knew what file was missing? I've
>>> included the entire regression.py output from the Sun.
>> [...]
>>> # Building "process_jam_log" ("/sierra/Dev/kbelco/boost/boost/tools/
>>> jam/src/bin.solaris/bjam" --v2 "-sBOOST_BUILD_PATH=/sierra/Dev/
>>> kbelco/
>>> boost" "-sBOOST_ROOT=/sierra/Dev/kbelco/boost/boost" sun address-
>>> model=64)...
>>> sh: /usr/bin/g++-3.3: not found
>>> sh: /usr/bin/g++: not found
>> [...]
>>> no file specified!
>> [...]
>>
>> Hm, I suspect those two sets of messages are related.

Hi Rene,

Is it possible you're not seeing this problem on Linux because you're
doing an incremental build and process jam log is already built? If
you were to start a full nightly run, does it fail for you? It seems
that the Boost testers running --incremental aren't having problems
but those of us doing full builds are (if we exclude Windows).

-- Noel

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com