Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-21 08:32:02

Rene,

I've updated regression.py and collect_and_upload_logs.py to grab the
current boost-root revision number and add it to the xml information.

For testers using subversion update, the revision number is obtained
directly by regression.py.

For testers using tarballs, the revision number has to be included in
the tarball. Assuming the tarball is to be created from a local working
copy, boost-root, the revision number can be included in the tarball by
  executing this command before creating the tarball:

      svn info boost-root >boost-root/svn_info.txt

IIRC, the tarball is actually created by a somewhat different process,
and so the above probably isn't exactly how the svn_info.txt file will
have to be created. Also, if boost-root isn't convenient as the location
for svn_info.txt, please let me know a more convenient location.

Thanks,

--Beman

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com