Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: K. Noel Belcourt (kbelco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-26 19:14:09

On Sep 26, 2007, at 5:09 PM, Rene Rivera wrote:

> K. Noel Belcourt wrote:

>>> Ah! Those error message were clearer. They are almost certainly
>>> caused
>>> by a stale working copy that has not had the 39378 patch to
>>> operations.hpp reverted.
>>>
>>> That looks like tarball problems:-(
>>>
>>> Either it isn't being downloaded or it is stale. (I'm assuming a
>>> tarball
>>> rather than svn run.)
>>
>> I think it's the tar ball as well. Here's the command I've been
>> using on AIX
>
> Not sure how we can figure out what's going on... Do you have a log of
> the runs that are having problems? Not the bjam log, but a log of
> running regression.py itself.

No, well, maybe. Let me look through my email trash, cron sends me
email of the output from running regression.py. There must be one
old one in there somewhere.

In the interim, I just switched over the Sandia tests to use svn (--
user=noel_belcourt) and it seems to checking out from svn okay.

-- Noel

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com