Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Jason Sankey (jason_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-27 01:20:35

Hi all,

The latest couple of builds on the demo Pulse server have failed to
complete due to what appears to be a hanging interprocess test. The
last output lines can be seen here:

http://pulse.zutubi.com/tailRecipeLog.action?id=1081629&buildId=1015903

Changes in the first hung build are here:

http://pulse.zutubi.com/viewChanges.action?id=1015903

I guess either change 39545 or 39546 is the cause.

What is the most appropriate way to communicate such a failure to
someone who can resolve the cause? I hope in time the build server will
become useful enough that people will sign up for notifications and fix
these issues as they happen, but until then I may be the first to notice
a failure.

Cheers,
Jason

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com