Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-01 06:45:01

Folks,

I'm trying to track down the causes of the remaining Boost.Config failures,
in at least two cases: the Sandia-Sun Sunpro tests and the RudbekAssociates
VC++ tests there are failures from BOOST_NO_TWO_PHASE_NAME_LOOKUP not being
defined, that I'm quite sure have long been fixed in the source, and yet the
failures persist :-(

Obviously we need reliable test results if we're to start the next release
process, so I'd really like to get to the cause of this: can you please
check that your versions of visualc.hpp and sunpro_cc.hpp in
boost/config/compiler/ do actually define BOOST_NO_TWO_PHASE_NAME_LOOKUP?
If they do can you try a forced rebuilding of the config lib tests, if not,
what version of these headers do you have?

Many thanks, John Maddock.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com