Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Victor A. Wagner Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-01 10:13:55

John Maddock wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I'm trying to track down the causes of the remaining Boost.Config
> failures,
> in at least two cases: the Sandia-Sun Sunpro tests and the
> RudbekAssociates
> VC++ tests there are failures from BOOST_NO_TWO_PHASE_NAME_LOOKUP not
> being
> defined, that I'm quite sure have long been fixed in the source, and
> yet the
> failures persist :-(
>
> Obviously we need reliable test results if we're to start the next
> release
> process, so I'd really like to get to the cause of this: can you please
> check that your versions of visualc.hpp and sunpro_cc.hpp in
> boost/config/compiler/ do actually define BOOST_NO_TWO_PHASE_NAME_LOOKUP?
> If they do can you try a forced rebuilding of the config lib tests, if
> not,
> what version of these headers do you have?
>
> Many thanks, John Maddock.

for version 7.1: Microsoft (R) 32-bit C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version
14.00.50727.762 for 80x86
for version 8.0: Microsoft (R) 32-bit C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version
14.00.50727.762 for 80x86

from visualc.hpp:
#if _MSC_VER <= 1400 // 1400 == VC++ 8.0
# define BOOST_NO_MEMBER_TEMPLATE_FRIENDS
# define BOOST_NO_TWO_PHASE_NAME_LOOKUP
#endif

so....It's defined for one, and not the other

which one are you concerned about??

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com