Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Hartmut Kaiser (hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-05 17:51:26

> > Very good question... I'll investigate and get back to you.
>
> So far what I can see is that the missing test, testwave, is
> getting built but not run. Hm... and on Windows/MSVC I get a BB error:
>
> error: No best alternative for ./testwave
> next alternative: required properties: <threading>single
> <variant>debug
> not matched
> next alternative: required properties: <link>static
> <threading>single <variant>debug
> not matched
>
> When I try to fix it I instead get:
>
> error: No best alternative for ./testwave
> next alternative: required properties: <threading>single
> <variant>debug
> not matched
> next alternative: required properties: <threading>single
> <variant>debug
> not matched
>
> Hm, looking further I would guess it's because of using the
> same sources for both the testwave and testwave_dll tests.
> Which is causing a build collision. Unlike BBv1, BBv2 puts
> all the targets for sources at the same "level" in a project.
> So I'm seeing the best way to work around this.

What I easily could do is to create two new files which contain nothing more
than include's of the main files. Then I could use these two new files for
the missing testcase. This should avoid that you have to fix this issue now,
especially since I seem to be the only one having these kind of problems.

Regards Hartmut

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com