Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-05 11:50:03

Rene Rivera wrote:
> Hartmut Kaiser wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Wave has 4 tests defined in it's coresponding Jamfile but only 3 of them are
>> visible on the results page here:
>> http://beta.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/wave_release.html.
>> Anything I can do ybout this?
>
> Very good question... I'll investigate and get back to you.

So far what I can see is that the missing test, testwave, is getting
built but not run. Hm... and on Windows/MSVC I get a BB error:

error: No best alternative for ./testwave
     next alternative: required properties: <threading>single <variant>debug
         not matched
     next alternative: required properties: <link>static
<threading>single <variant>debug
         not matched

When I try to fix it I instead get:

error: No best alternative for ./testwave
     next alternative: required properties: <threading>single <variant>debug
         not matched
     next alternative: required properties: <threading>single <variant>debug
         not matched

Hm, looking further I would guess it's because of using the same sources
for both the testwave and testwave_dll tests. Which is causing a build
collision. Unlike BBv1, BBv2 puts all the targets for sources at the
same "level" in a project. So I'm seeing the best way to work around this.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com