Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-09 11:04:18

Boris Gubenko wrote:
> Rene Rivera wrote:
>> Only diagnostic would be to try and download it manually to see if it's
>> something on your end or the server end. Anyone else having a problem?
>
> Ok, I downloaded it manually from:
> <http://beta.boost.org/development/snapshot.php/trunk>
> and the tarball is indeed empty.

OK, I'm investigating on the server... This does explain why we aren't
seeing results on some testers since last Friday. And of course it's not
I've changed anything. So I'm suspecting some "maintenance" occurred on
the server that messed things up. And I get to reverse engineer what it
was :-(

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com