Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Christopher Cambly (ccambly_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-09 17:06:37

Ion Gaztañaga <igaztanaga_at_[hidden]> wrote on 10/04/2007 04:59:37 PM:

> Hi to all,
>
> Like some others have pointed, there are some missing tests for some
> platforms. For Boost.Interprocess and Boost.Intrusive vacpp toolset
> tests lack some tests:
>
> http://beta.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/interprocess.html
>
> http://beta.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/intrusive.html
>
> Apart from this, there are no explanations for compilation errors in
> that platform other than:
>
> Compile [2007-10-04 06:25:22 UTC]: fail
>
> Any thoughts on what's happening?

All of the missing results from Boost.Interprocess tests fail with the same
error message:

"../../../boost/interprocess/detail/atomic.hpp", line 441.2: 1540-0859 (S)
#error directive: No atomic operations implemented for this platform,
sorry!.

The library build itself fails because of this error, and all regression
test not skipped fail with the same message. As to why the results are
displayed on the page like that is beyond my understanding of the build
system.

Boost.Intrusive fails with:
1501-230 (S) Internal compiler error; please contact your Service
Representative.

that I can take a look at :-)

Chris Cambly
XL C++ Compiler Development