Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-10 07:17:39

The tarball download still seems to be broken, and neither of our two
contacts at OSL has responded to email.

This is the third (at least) tarball problem in the last couple of
months, and the second in the last 10 days.

Meanwhile, the testers using Subversion instead of downloading the
tarball continue to run smoothly.

 From my perspective of a release manager, tests that don't cycle
regularly are a tremendous frustration and major impediment to timely
releases. Thomas Witt also voiced that for the releases he managed.

I know testers have various valid reasons for using the tarball
approach, but I would appreciate any testers who possibly can switch to
Subversion updates. If you need help doing so, please post something here.

Thanks,

--Beman

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com