Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-13 15:01:33

Beman Dawes wrote:
> I noticed your commit "Partial rework of regression scripts for branch
> independent testing."
>
> Can I do anything to help with this work? I'd really like to get testing
> started on the release branch, and would be happy to do the report
> generation here.

I'm almost done with the changes... But I will need help in testing them
:-) ...One think I'm kinda struggling with right now is having to build
process_jam_log as it depends on Boost.Filesystem. Hence it makes
creating an independent set of test tools hard. At the end getting rid
of PJL is ideal, but we aren't there yet.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com