Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-14 10:15:18

Rene Rivera wrote:
> Beman Dawes wrote:
>> I noticed your commit "Partial rework of regression scripts for branch
>> independent testing."
>>
>> Can I do anything to help with this work? I'd really like to get testing
>> started on the release branch, and would be happy to do the report
>> generation here.
>
> I'm almost done with the changes...

Hum... I looked at src/regression.py and realized you've got something
different in mind than I was expecting.

My expectation was that regression.py changes would be limited to being
able to pass in the path on the ftp server, currently hard-wired to
'/boost-regression'. I'd probably also allow the user to change the ftp
server URL, currently hardwired to 'fx.meta-comm.com', but that isn't
strictly necessary.

Note that I assume that all branches/release testers will do svn
updates, at least initially. The tarball is just too unreliable.

--Beman

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com