Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-14 15:56:14

Almost missed replying to this...

Beman Dawes wrote:
> How long are your changes going to take and what is the likelihood they
> will introduce new bugs or dependencies?

They will be done today. They can't introduce new dependencies since
it's the same regression.py code just cleaned up. I'd give it a very
small chance of new bugs, since I'm mostly doing cleanup and removal of
unused code. The minor changes are to how to download bjam, boost.build,
and the rest of the regression tools. And hence changes to make sure
those can be used independent of the boost tree one has checked out for
testing.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com