Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-15 05:07:34

Sean,

What timeout do you have on the Win64 test results? Quite a few of the new
Boost.Math tests are failing but with no error message: which usually
indicates that the timeout has been triggered. I'm well aware that some of
the tests take a while to build and run, so I've split them into smaller
units where possible: it's mostly fixed the VC++ 64-bit failures, but not
the Intel ones (my gut feeling is that Intel's compiler can take up to twice
as long as VC++ to compile this code :-( ) Is there any chance that you
can tweak the timeout to a slightly higher level? Unfortunately I'm all out
of ideas on how to simplify the tests further... BTW the tests are all
passing OK on your 32-bit machine - does this have the same timeout?

Many thanks, John Maddock.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com