Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-17 15:30:03

Eric Niebler wrote:
> Beman Dawes wrote:
>> But two oddities need more explanation; typeof and xpressive are showing
>> test failures I wasn't expecting. Anyone have any ideas about what is
>> happening?
>
> For xpressive, it looks like a file is missing. Bad archive?
>
> ..\boost/xpressive/detail/static/compile.hpp(26) : fatal error C1083:
> Cannot open include file:
> 'boost/xpressive/detail/static/productions/visitor.hpp': No such file or
> directory

Hum... ...\boost\xpressive\detail\static\productions contains no files
at all. But it does contain a directory "Attic", which contains:

alt_compilers.hpp marker_transform.hpp quant_transforms.hpp
charset_transforms.hpp modify_compiler.hpp set_compilers.hpp
complement_compiler.hpp noop_compiler.hpp transmogrify.hpp
domain_tags.hpp productions.hpp visitor.hpp
independent_compiler.hpp quant_compilers.hpp
marker_compiler.hpp quant_traits.hpp

Wasn't "Attic" the name of a CVS internal directory? Maybe this is a
CVS->SVN conversion problem.

--Beman

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com