Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-17 16:05:03

Beman Dawes wrote:
> Eric Niebler wrote:
>> Beman Dawes wrote:
>>> But two oddities need more explanation; typeof and xpressive are showing
>>> test failures I wasn't expecting. Anyone have any ideas about what is
>>> happening?
>> For xpressive, it looks like a file is missing. Bad archive?
>>
>> ..\boost/xpressive/detail/static/compile.hpp(26) : fatal error C1083:
>> Cannot open include file:
>> 'boost/xpressive/detail/static/productions/visitor.hpp': No such file or
>> directory
>
> Hum... ...\boost\xpressive\detail\static\productions contains no files
> at all. But it does contain a directory "Attic", which contains:
>
> alt_compilers.hpp marker_transform.hpp quant_transforms.hpp
> charset_transforms.hpp modify_compiler.hpp set_compilers.hpp
> complement_compiler.hpp noop_compiler.hpp transmogrify.hpp
> domain_tags.hpp productions.hpp visitor.hpp
> independent_compiler.hpp quant_compilers.hpp
> marker_compiler.hpp quant_traits.hpp
>
> Wasn't "Attic" the name of a CVS internal directory? Maybe this is a
> CVS->SVN conversion problem.

Yes that would be a conversion problem. "Attic" is the directory CVS
uses for deleted files. I don't know how Doug fixed these problems
though. And doign some search that is not the only dir with problems...

./boost/functional/hash/Attic
./boost/xpressive/detail/static/productions/Attic
./boost/xpressive/proto/compiler/Attic
./libs/python/build/Attic
./libs/regex/doc/Attic
./libs/serialization/borland6ide/Attic
./libs/serialization/vc6ide/Attic
./libs/serialization/vc7ide/Attic

So perhaps Doug fixed this on the trunk but not the tags? Perhaps we can
copy in from the correct revision in the trunk? So that the history is
maintained.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com