Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-17 17:37:20

Rene Rivera wrote:

> Yes that would be a conversion problem. "Attic" is the directory CVS
> uses for deleted files. I don't know how Doug fixed these problems
> though. And doign some search that is not the only dir with problems...
>
> ./boost/functional/hash/Attic
> ./boost/xpressive/detail/static/productions/Attic
> ./boost/xpressive/proto/compiler/Attic
> ./libs/python/build/Attic
> ./libs/regex/doc/Attic
> ./libs/serialization/borland6ide/Attic
> ./libs/serialization/vc6ide/Attic
> ./libs/serialization/vc7ide/Attic
>
> So perhaps Doug fixed this on the trunk but not the tags? Perhaps we can
> copy in from the correct revision in the trunk? So that the history is
> maintained.

I think this was fixed in the RC_1_34_0 branch, so you can take them
from there. I expect most of them have been deleted from trunk (in the
case of the hash files, the corruption seemd to happen because they had
been deleted from CVS head). Or perhaps just redo the branch from
RC_1_34_0 instead of the version tag.

If you haven't seen it, the original email about this is at:

All the replies indicated that the files had been deleted in head/trunk.

Daniel

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com