Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-23 09:16:55

Markus Schöpflin wrote:
>> Rene Rivera wrote:

>>> Hm, it depends ;-) I messed up my setup yesterday, and I was
>>> experimenting with testing the release processing, and there where many
>>> source changes, etc., so it was taking longer than usual. Previously it
>>> averaged about 4 hours. I changed things around yesterday in the hope
>>> that it would be shorter that that. I wont really know until I see a few
>>> cycles how much faster it's going to be. But it can be slow if there are
>>> many changes to test, and many new results to process.
>> OK, thanks for the answer.
>>
>> The last update cycle was greater than eight hours, so I had been wondering
>> whether the updating was stalled. This was probably caused by you local
>> configuration changes then.
>
> Rene,
>
> it looks like your changes didn't help to speed up the process. In the
> contrary, the update cycle now takes more than 6 hours, AFAICT. For
> example, the last update of the trunk results has been at 02:37:35 UTC, the
> current time is 09:56:52 UTC.
>
> Could you please check whether something is amiss?

My local times have the cycle at about 3.5 hours now, not much of an
improvement :-( What you are observing though is misleading. You have to
look at the difference between the release results I post to see the
real interval. So if you only look at the trunk timestamps you'll need
to divide by 2.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com