Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Markus Schöpflin (markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-23 09:29:39

Rene Rivera wrote:
> Markus Schöpflin wrote:

[...]

>> Rene,
>>
>> it looks like your changes didn't help to speed up the process. In the
>> contrary, the update cycle now takes more than 6 hours, AFAICT. For
>> example, the last update of the trunk results has been at 02:37:35 UTC, the
>> current time is 09:56:52 UTC.
>>
>> Could you please check whether something is amiss?
>
> My local times have the cycle at about 3.5 hours now, not much of an
> improvement :-( What you are observing though is misleading. You have to
> look at the difference between the release results I post to see the
> real interval. So if you only look at the trunk timestamps you'll need
> to divide by 2.

I see, so the update goes like this:

while (true):
   update trunk results
   update release results

Forgive my (probably very naive) question, but why is it actually taking
that long to generate the results? After all, it's just parsing through a
few log files and generating a number of HTML pages. ;-)

Markus

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com