Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Boris Gubenko (Boris.Gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-23 18:58:26

Niko Demmel wrote:
> I seem to have a different (or another) problem. process_jam_log isn't
> even built. I guess from the output that something's not right with the
> toolset configuration ("warning: No toolsets are configured."). Here is
> what I invoke and the output I get. Does anyone know whats going wrong?
> (I built boost 1_34_1 without problems).

If your user-config.jam is not in the home directory, you need to define
env. variable BOOST_BUILD_USER_CONFIG to point to it. For example:

  export BOOST_BUILD_PATH=`pwd`
  export BOOST_BUILD_USER_CONFIG=$BOOST_BUILD_PATH/user-config.jam

With Boost 1.34.1, it was not necessary and it may be the reason why
your build fails in trunk. Just guessing.

Boris

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com