Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Niko Demmel (niko.demmel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-25 10:07:50

On 25/10/2007 09:35, John Maddock wrote:

> They're on the server, but apparently whatever you are testing, it's not the
> current Trunk: all the recently added Boost.Math tests are missing from
> http://beta.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/math.html.
>
> Not sure what the issue is, are you sure you have the trunk and not the
> release branch?

I use the tarball and its name containes "trunk". Maybe the tarball is
too old (I thought it was only lagging behind the svn like 4 hours), or
the tests are not run due to some misconfiguration on my side.

I still get some notes and warning from regression.py, but it doesn't
look like they have anything to do with the Boost.Math:

warning: Graph library does not contain optional GraphML reader.
note: to enable GraphML support, set EXPAT_INCLUDE and EXPAT_LIBPATH to the
note: directories containing the Expat headers and libraries, respectively.
warning: skipping optional Message Passing Interface (MPI) library.
note: to enable MPI support, add "using mpi ;" to user-config.jam.
note: to suppress this message, pass "--without-mpi" to bjam.
note: otherwise, you can safely ignore this message.
Building Boost.Regex with the optional Unicode/ICU support disabled.
Please refer to the Boost.Regex documentation for more information
(don't panic: this is a strictly optional feature).

I'm running another test right now with the current tarball and will out
for those tests in the log.
Or shall I rather use svn?

Regards,
Niko