Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Boris Gubenko (Boris.Gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-09 07:24:31

For HP-UX_pa_risc_gcc, the problem is not that the system does not have the
Python development system installed. The problem is that Python headers are
installed in /usr/local/include/python/ while Boost.Python expects them in
/usr/local/include/python2.3 (this is Python 2.3.3, I don't know how it was
built).

There may be a way in BBv2 to specify location of Python headers, (short
of adding <compileflags>"-I/usr/local/include/python/" to user-config.jam),
but, instead, I built private Python 2.5 and will use it instead of the
system Python.

I just started the tests and expect the results dated Friday, Nov. 9 to
not show problem with Python headers.

Thanks,
  Boris