Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: John Pavel (jrp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-15 17:03:57

> I noticed the info wasn't really accurate after that first run. So I
> changed the script to report both a current and previous date. And
went
> to bed... I wake up and the machine has rebooted because of a power
> outage :-( So I just restarted the result generation script.

I remain puzzled about how this is working.

Currently, it the report info page says:

   previous run Thu Nov 15 02:39:20 UTC 2007

   current run Thu Nov 15 09:54:19 UTC 2007

which suggests a 7 1/4h cycle. The results appeared around 18-19:00
UTC, ie 11h or so later.

My expectation of the results changing every 2-3 hours seems
misconceived. Can anyone enlighten me?

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com