Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: John Pavel (jrp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-20 11:05:35

This is just the trunk generation... And the times indicate the start of
the run. So it would mean that the results might show up at
current+2*delta. Or another way, if you look at the results shortly
after they are uploaded the date will be current+delta.

-- my current run cycle takes 2-5h depending on compiler, etc. With an 8h delta, this confirms my observation that it takes almost a day to see the results of a test run. Is there any way of generating the results tables locally, to get faster turnaround?

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com