Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-23 01:39:14

John Pavel wrote:
> -- my current run cycle takes 2-5h depending on compiler, etc. With
> an 8h delta, this confirms my observation that it takes almost a day
> to see the results of a test run. Is there any way of generating the
> results tables locally, to get faster turnaround?

Yes, there's a way to run those locally. I don't know the exact
procedure but looking at how the tests for the xsl_reports work will
likely tell you.

In lie of trying that... I've turned off some of the report generation
and left the bare minimum for the trunk results. It means some of the
links wont work, i.e. release view and user view pages. But it does mean
that the cycle will be much shorter, and initially looks to be down to 2
hours.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com