Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-22 15:22:59

K. Noel Belcourt wrote:

> On Nov 22, 2007, at 12:46 PM, K. Noel Belcourt wrote:
>
>> I'm not sure what commit caused the problem but all (but one of)
>> Sandia results are gone from the web page. It appears to be due
>> problems building process_jam_log. Here's the output from our
>> Sandia-intel build.
>
> This is an incomplete diagnosis. It turns out that sometimes pjl fails
> to build, that's why the Sandia-intel results are still up on the web
> page. Tests on other platforms built pjl okay but then failed to run
> the tests resulting in empty log files getting uploaded to the server.
>
> I've attached another log file (bjam.log.gz) that shows bjam is having
> problems locating the requested toolsets, presumably it can't find the
> correct user-config.jam (on my system I always use patch-boost to copy
> my user-config.jam down into boost/tools/build/v2, I guess this doesn't
> work any more).

This would be an effect of the change I did yesterday to fix a bug in
the testing that Dave pointed out. It turns out that even though I
wanted to make regression.py use specific BBv2 sources, it wasn't. One
immediate option for you is to instead patch the file that does get used
now "tools_bb/user-config.jam".

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com