Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Joaquin M Lopez Munoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-23 09:49:37

Roland Schwarz <roland.schwarz <at> chello.at> writes:

> JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z wrote:
> > Hello, allow me to repost the following, just in case it
> > went unnoticed by someone who can help:
> >
> > Hello, the date_time serialization test testgreg_serialize fails at
> > the aforementioned
> > regression runner with the following (http://tinyurl.com/24jdla ):
>
> I tried to look into this issue:
>
> AFAICT date_time is not the only lib that is affected. It seems the
> issue is triggered by codecvt_null.cpp.
> When the linker tries to build the serialization lib it finds
> symbols such as
>
> std::codecvt<wchar_t, char, int>::do_unshift(...
>
> which it is not able to resolve.

Where are you seeing this? The error message shown at the regression
output is different than that and refers to the compilation of
basic_text_wiprimitive.cpp (http://tinyurl.com/2nfmcr ):

..\libs\serialization\src\basic_text_wiprimitive.cpp:14:2:
#error "wide char i/o not supported on this platform"

which looks as if bjam has (wrongly) attempted building
boost_wserialization. I don't know how this relates to your reported
linking problem.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com