Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Richard Webb (richard.webb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-08 16:02:32

Eric Niebler <eric <at> boost-consulting.com> writes:

> Compile and link is fine. The run fails, but no reason is given. Any clues?

I just tried manually running the weighted_tail_mean.exe built by my last test
run, and it took over 5:30 to complete (though i dont know why that alone would
make the test fail, as i was running with a 20 minute timeout).

On a connected note - i have a weighted_tail_mean.exe left over from the
accumulator tests, but no other exes (and the same is true of
regex_regress_threaded from the regex tests).
Is this intentional, or does it mean theres some other problem?

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com