Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-21 01:32:31

I've been looking at recent rounds of tests and there are few problems I
need help on:

Sandia-darwin-intel-10.x -

the platforms can't run the wide char i/o tests because
it looks like wide streams aren't supported on this platform. See
no_std_wstreambuf_pass
I would think that this could be corrected by some tweak in the setup for
this compiler. Could
some darwin-intel guru check this out?

hp_cxx-71_006_tru64
pgi-7.0

These - (rather than emit a warning) when BOOST_STATIC_WARNING is used:
The
fille static_warning.hpp includes 5 different methods for generating the
warning message
so its a question of picking the right one for each of these compilers. I'm
sure its an easy
experiment for someone with access to these compilers - but I don't have
them. Any help
appreciated

Fixing these minor? issues would leave only a couple of sticky problems of a
few platforms.

Robert Ramey

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com