Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-21 14:05:49

OK - update on quest for a green matrix.

Sandia-darwin-intel-10.x
HP-UX_pa_risc_gcc

no_std_wstreambuf_pass fails on these platforms. This prevents
wide stream i/o in the serialization library. Do these platforms
actually lack support for these platforms? Or is there some
configuration tweak that can be applied?

pgi- 7.0

Still hoping for a fix for BOOST_STATIC_WARNING for this
platform.

msvc- 9.0

The test matrix shows all failures. I run it on my own machine
and get all pass - albeit with all warnings for security issues. So
we're out of sync here.

A number of platforms show results for an older version of the library
so something should be refreshed.

Thanks for everyone's help so far- I hope to get more in the future.

Robert Ramey

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com