Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-26 12:45:58

Rene Rivera wrote:
> K. Noel Belcourt wrote:
>> Hi Rene,

>> Is there a link to these results somewhere (like on the Boost web page)?
>
> If you mean the HTML result pages; No. At some near point, when we have
> some more tests uploaded I'll make the result processing do a run
> against that set of release ZIPs. And hence add links to them from the
> web site.

I checked right after writing the above... And silly me there happen to
be a good number of them available. So I did the required changes to my
result generation and the web pages. But as you can see from the results
<http://beta.boost.org/development/tests/release-1_35_0/developer/summary.html>
there are a few tester problems with missing results.

Note, I can only run the generation of these results on-demand. Hence if
you do another run of 1.35.0 release tests (to fix or to add results)
you need to ping me. And I'll wait for the next cycle of the trunk tests
to complete and rerun the 1.35.0 results.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com