Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-24 16:58:38

For 1.36.0, our release test primary compilers were:

    * GCC 4.01 on Mac OS X 10.4.10 with both Intel and Power PC
    * GCC 4.2.3 on Ubuntu Linux 8.04.1
    * HP C/aC++ B3910B A.06.17 on HP-UX 64-bit
    * Visual C++ 9.0 SP1 beta, 8.0 SP1, and 7.1, all on Windows XP SP-2

Could we have volunteers to run the Ubuntu Linux/GCC tests and the
Windows/msvc-8.0 tests? If someone could take those off my hands, it
would free resources to add additional compilers.

If I don't have to run any tests, it will free resources enough to
expand the list by two or three compilers for 1.37.0. The idea is to
provide coverage for popular compiler/operating system combinations not
currently being tested. Anyone care to volunteer?

I'd prefer volunteers who have experience testing on trunk, and been
able to keep their test setup running reliably. They also need to have
a bit of time to monitor the Boost testing list.

No more than two tests per tester, to limit the inconvenience if a
tester goes down.

Thanks,

--Beman

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com